Friday, March 8, 2013

Soft Silk and Metallic Sparkles

A red dress is about as classic as it gets. Knee-length or maxi, red dresses are the epitome of Old Hollywood glamour. I chose to wear this red dress to a dress dinner in my dorm. I like this dress for its versatility. I have dressed it up with heels for a nice event, paired it with sandals for an afternoon shopping, and worn it with boots for a day of classes. Needless to say, I have made good use of this dress.
Sparkles can really give your outfit that extra oomph, which is why I adore these heels. With these heels alone, I did not feel any need to over-accessorize the rest of my outfit. As you may already well know, I like to keep things simple. 
I am excited for this weekend. I plan on watching a little Caltech baseball, going shopping with my girlfriends, and enjoying some butterbeer at a Harry Potter-themed party. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading! 

OUTFIT
Dress: Joie
Accessories: Sinful Colors "Vacation Time" nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment