Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Green Envy

Happy Wednesday! Yesterday, I went to Old Pasadena with my boyfriend for lunch. Old Pasadena is Pasadena's downtown of sorts lined with restaurants and retail stores. Of course we decide on Umami Burger, where its chefs cook up the best burgers ever! Not to mention, its sweet potato fries dipped in Umami ketchup are the bomb. I highly recommend checking this place out if you haven't already- they have locations up and down the coast of California (but mostly concentrated in SoCal). You are not going to find another burger as juicy and savory as an Umami burger.
The day started off kind of cloudy, so I decided to brighten things up with a turquoise top and white denim. I have found myself wearing a lot of green lately, and this time was no different. I like the playfulness of a vibrant green. But to balance out my outfit a bit, I paired it with forest green flats. I like working with different shades of the same color, but if you are going to stick within a color group, I suggest playing with contrasting shades- rich hues v. pastel, dark shades v. light shades, etc.   
This was my first time posing on a street with cars waiting to make a right turn and people crossing the street. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to that, but I hope these pictures turned out well!
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Top: Equipment
Bottom: Siwy
Shoes: J. Crew
Accessories: Louis Vuitton



1 comment: