Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In Her Shoes

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy going through other people's closets. When I get tired of the choices in my own closet, nothing is more euphoric than perusing through a whole new set of clothes, accessories, shoes, and handbags. So today, my outfit is from my sister Christine's closet (except for the chambray shirt, which she gifted me for Christmas).
This is a clean, classic look that works well in frigid weather. For warmer days, drop the vest and you are golden.
I adore Frye boots. They are on the pricey side, but so worth it.
I love how the gold hardware on the vest matches the gold on the necklace. Before investing in outerwear and handbags, I do a lot of background research. One aspect that I make sure to look at is the color of the hardware (i.e. zippers, buttons, chains, clasps). I usually prefer gold.
Thanks for reading!


OUTFIT (courtesy of Christine)
Top: J. Crew
Bottom: J Brand
Outerwear: J. Crew (sold out)
Shoes: Frye (on sale in Dark Brown Waxy Suede as pictured above!)
Accessories: BaubleBar necklace, Francesca's bangle (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment