Monday, March 11, 2013

LBD and Red Accents

Perhaps more than any other item of clothing, a little black dress can take you almost anywhere. This is an essential piece in every girl's closet because it can be worn year-round and will never go out of style. Though the term 'little black dress' usually refers to an evening, cocktail dress, I consider a LBD to be any black dress in a classic silhouette. I can't think of a more timeless silhouette than a shift dress. Its looser fit is super comfortable and easy to move in.
I belted my shift dress to add a little definition around my waist. But most of the time, I wear it unbelted.
I love the pops of red from my bag to my shoes to my nail polish to the flowers.
A statement necklace pulls this outfit together and provides a focal point for the upper half of my body.
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Accessories: House of Harlow necklace, Forever 21 belt, Ray-ban Wayfarers, Essie 'Geranium' Nail Polish

1 comment: