Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scalloped Top and High-Waisted Denim

Happy Wednesday everyone! It was HOT today, so I decided to wear my favorite pair of denim shorts. The top that I am wearing is actually tiered, so it was perfect for tucking into my shorts. Any type of shirt, whether it's a tee or a button-down, looks good tucked into some high-waisted shorts. High-waisted shorts are also the best way to pull off a cropped top without people staring at you strangely.
As spring approaches, I want to start to incorporate more florals, bright pops of color, and different textures/shapes into my outfits. This outfit, with the blue flowers, bright orange pop, and scalloped edges, is taking a step in that direction.
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Top: Joie 'Felix' Top (sold out)
Bottom: TEXTILE Elizabeth and James (on sale!)
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Halogen (on sale!)
Accessories: Kate Spade "Songbird" necklace, Forever 21 flower ring (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment