Monday, March 4, 2013

A little prep, a little edge

Hi everyone! I like mixing and matching different styles, so today I combined my version of East Coast prep with biker edge. Back in middle school, I got really into the 'abercrombie look.' I bought polos, button-down shirts, Birkenstocks, Sperry's, etc. But in high school, I started to come into my own. The yellow button-down that I'm wearing along with my Longchamp bag is a very classic look. But the boots that I'm wearing give it a little edge. I think that I can safely say that Longchamp bags are the quintessential everyday bag for any college girl. The first time I saw a Longchamp was in Paris a few years ago. Every working woman carried one, and I loved how clean and sharp it looked. I use mine mainly for class- it holds my notebooks, folders, and laptop with room to spare. You can also carry it out for lunch or to go shopping. If you're a light packer (which I'm not), this could even service as an overnight bag.
I'm also wearing Lululemon black leggings, which is the most versatile piece in my closet right now. I wear them dressed down with a tee, dressed up with a button-down shirt, tucked into boots (like in this outfit), and to yoga. The possibilities are endless. They are thick enough that you won't feel exposed like with some of the cheaper-quality leggings that you might find at Forever 21 or H&M. They have a 5-year warranty on them and you get free alterations at the store! If you haven't been into a Lululemon yet, you're missing out. 
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Top: Ralph Lauren Factory (similar here)
Bottom: Lululemon 
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Frye
Accessories: Ray-ban Sunglasses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment