Monday, March 25, 2013

Let It Snow...

Happy spring break! I was hoping to go back to a warm and green St. Louis. Instead, I was met with six inches of snow (and counting). It's almost April for goodness sake!
Since I was not exactly prepared for the snow, I borrowed my sister's Hunter boots. They are perfect for looking stylish come rain or snow.
Pasadena is not exactly known for its cold weather, so I was happy to be outside in the snow.
A scarf is a necessity in colder weather. Along with keeping you warm, it is a chic fashion accessory. There are many kinds of scarves and even more ways to tie/style them, but right now, I like infinity scarves. You can wear them underneath a coat, over a chunky sweater, etc. The possibilities are 'infinite.'

OUTFIT
Top: Ann Taylor
Bottom: Blank NYC
Outerwear: J. Crew 'Majesty' Peacoat (seasonal)
Shoes: Hunter
Accessories: Lululemon scarf, NARS 'Luxembourg' Satin Lip Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment