Friday, May 17, 2013

Mosaic Pattern and Nude Pumps

Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to check in with y'all after a tiring week.  
When I saw this dress online, I was immediately drawn to the colorful print. I like that this dress requires minimal accessorizing, which I am always on the lookout for.
I finally purchased these Kate Spade heels that I had my eyes on. I got them in nude because I wanted to get the most utility out these shoes, and nude is the most versatile shoe color (even more so, in my opinion, than black). 
 Blaine is graduating in a month, so I got to take his pictures for his graduation announcement. This is my favorite photo from today, mostly because I managed to NOT get myself out of the photo.
(J. Crew shirt courtesy of Christine)

OUTFIT
Dress: Mara Hoffman
Shoes: Kate Spade
Accessories: Forever 21 ring, bracelets

1 comment:

  1. Blaine's got some model potential. Look at that young Clint Eastwood scowl.

    ReplyDelete