Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Black Lace Love

I normally stay away from anything that is remotely body hugging. I just see more versatility with looser fitting dresses, especially since I associate that style with comfort. But today, I decided to venture into the body-hugging zone. Though it is not a Herve Leger-esque body-con dress, this black lace dress is the one of the few items in my closet that gives definition to my curves.
The silhouette of this dress is very simple, but the lace overlay gives it an added dimension and makes the dress look more elegant than it actually is. This dress easily transitions from day to night just by switching up the shoes. During the day, pair it with flats or sandals. Then at night, swap out your school or work shoes for a pair of heels.
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Dress: Soft Joie
Shoes: Kate Spade
Accessories: House of Harlow necklace, Kate Spade necklace, bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment