Friday, May 31, 2013

Aloha:: Take Me Away

Happy Friday everyone! I am sorry that I have been MIA for a while. But as a college student, I have to put my schoolwork first. I have one more week left before finals, so the end is fast approaching. Then I plan on heading to Washington D.C. this summer to do an internship with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Seeing that I have not spent more than five consecutive days in the East Coast, this is an exciting yet terrifying opportunity. I still have yet to find housing. (yikes!)
This dress reminds me of Hawaii, which is where I want to be right now. The bold colors and pattern are reminiscent of the tropics.
As summer nears, the items at the top of my shopping list are maxi dresses. I love the way a maxi dress flows as I walk down a street or to class. And because of its length, a maxi dress always adds a touch of elegance to an outfit.
Thanks for reading guys! 

OUTFIT
Dress: Ella Moss
Shoes: BCBGMAXAZRIA (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment