Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Booties and a Bandana

Happy May everyone!
I usually wear my hair down naturally, but I love a chance to style it up a bit. Instead of buying fancy hair bands, which usually do not fit my head properly, I prefer using a bandana to accessorize my hair. You can buy these square cloths at the dollar store and they come in a myriad of colors.
I like to wear a bandana with my hair down to add a pop of color to an outfit or with a ponytail to keep stray hairs away from my face.
A bandana in your school's color(s) is a cute way to show school spirit at a pep rally or sports event. I have an orange one for Caltech.
I also love a good pair of worn-in boots. I have been into ankle/short boots lately. They look best paired with dresses and shorts.
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Dress: Free People
Jacket: J. Crew (similar here)
Shoes: Frye
Accessories: pearl bracelet, red bandana

No comments:

Post a Comment