Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mix and Match

I love clothes, but I can only afford so much. When I re-wear my clothes, I try to abide by two rules.
Rule #1: Two-Week Cycle. You have to wait two weeks before recycling an outfit. This roughly corresponds to my laundry habits, which is perfect. 
Rule #2: Mix and Match. The next time you wear a certain item of clothing, pair it with something you have not recently worn it with.
The pieces that I am wearing today have all been featured in past posts, except for the necklace.
When I am thinking about buying something, I try to envision how many ways I can wear that item with the clothes that I already own. You do not want to keep buying new clothes to complement every purchase. You will end up draining your bank account!
Thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Dress: Soft Joie (previously seen here)
Jacket: Rebecca Minkoff (previously seen here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (previously seen here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (previously seen here)
Accessories: Ray-ban Sunglasses (previously seen here), House of Harlow necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment