Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Thoughts Only (please!)

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been pretty rough. It has been overwhelming, disappointing, stressful, and frustrating. I am not a person who likes negative energy. I hate seeing people upset, myself included. I find that the best remedy is laughter.

The photos I choose for my outfit posts is hand selected from dozens of pictures. In that stockpile of photos, I promise you that some of them are downright embarrassing. Today, I am giving you a glimpse of some rather unflattering pictures (with some commentary). Enjoy!

Uhh, like, seriously. There are like totally kids in Africa.

 This is just scary.

The foot pop is hard, ok.

EWW

Look, mommy! I'm a velociraptor!

It smells likes poop.

zzzzzzzzzzz. Sleep time.

I am such an attractive drinker.

Oh yeah, come hither.


I hope that I made some of you laugh. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment