Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pink to the Max

It's time to get into the summer spirit, and there is nothing more quintessential than an easy, breezy maxi dress. I still have a couple more weeks of classes, but seeing my friends from other schools graduating, taking road trips, and traveling abroad gets me excited for summer. I am actually going to be in San Francisco for the majority of my break, which will be a delightful change from the drenching humidity last summer in D.C. that dampened my soul. But regardless of where you are, a bright maxi will for sure turn up the heat- the good kind of heat.

Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Dress: Rory Beca (similar style in black)
Shoes: Splendid (similar here)
Accessories: Louis Vuitton wallet, BaubleBar necklace, Gorjana bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment