Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Backless Dress


With the weather about to hit the three-digit mark in Pasadena, the thought of stepping outside gives me a headache. This warmer weather calls for well-ventilated clothing, and what could be more airy than a backless dress? I absolutely adore this backless, fitted dress from Australian label Bec & Bridge that Relapse Clothing sent me in exchange for a fitted Alice & Olivia number. The front looks like a typical shift dress, but the back adds an element of surprise that takes this classic silhouette up a notch. Some of you might be concerned with what type of bra to wear with such dresses. I have a couple of backless dresses, and I have been able to get away with wearing no bra. I also have friends who used pasties with no complaints. So do not be deterred by dresses that have untraditional cuts and straps.  
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Dress: Bec & Bridge (sold out, but you can see their other cute dresses here)
Shoes: Zara (in a spring color here)
Bag: Chanel

3 comments:

  1. Wow really this dress is more attractive and beautiful. Yours looks super good on you. I love this dress. When if you wear this dress for fuller busted women, go for a halter neck bra which fastens low on the back. Otherwise smaller busted women can wear nipple petals for a more seamless look. if you want to see more different variations of women party dress, visit here: http://www.rockafrock.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see so many nice dresses here, I believe these all are very cool for the fashion-crazy girls like me. But wearing them with Bye Bra breast stickers is highly advantageous because this breast shaper gives a perfect shape to my breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cute. I thought it was a high waisted knee length skirts, but when I found out that it was a dress, I found it so lovely.

    ReplyDelete