Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Silk Romper and Spring Jacket


I like simple, no-fuss outfits. Yesterday, I wore this romper and jacket combination to the grocery store to pick up fresh ingredients for my morning Chobani parfaits. Rompers have got to be one of my favorite items of clothing. They are a top and a bottom combined into one; how easy is that? The tough thing about them is finding ones that flatter you. I know this because I have tried on many more rompers than I have liked. This blue one is a great choice for those looking to buy a romper for the first time, or for anyone else looking to add to her romper collection. The drawstring lets you adjust how much leg you want to show, which is perfect for me because I like to show as much leg as is decently possible so that I do not cut off my proportions. This romper looks great on its own, worn with a light jacket like above, or worn with a structured blazer.
 
Thanks for reading! My spring formal is this Friday, so I will not be posting that day. But check back Monday for a new post!
OUTFIT
Romper: Rory Beca (in different colors here and here)
Jacket: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Superga

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the new spring rompers. I would love it if my wife would start wearing them more. I keep telling her that they would look great on her.

    Aaron | http://www.prettyonher.com/rompers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute in your blue romper. My junior rompers are also my favorite outfit during summer and jumpsuits for the winter season. Loving these rompers and jumpsuits collection from Boutiqueken.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These spells create and direct electricity. Lightning can short out or overload electronics (with -1 to the equipment's Resistance) and may ignite flammable materials (like the fire spells above). Metallic armor provides no protection Newport Cigarettes Website, but special insulation or lack of grounding (a flying or levitating target, for example) may reduce the Power of the attack at the gamemaster's discretion.

    ReplyDelete