Monday, May 19, 2014

Casual San Diego

I ventured down to San Diego this past weekend to escape the excruciating Los Angeles heat. This was actually my first time there, which surprised me because San Diego is so close to LA. In between fish tacos and gelato by the beach, Blaine and I headed to the San Diego Zoo. The zoo is quite large so I knew that I had to dress for the trek. I kept my outfit really laid back pairing a simple black dress with some sandals. I brought along my chambray shirt in case it got chilly and tied it around my waist when I did not need it. If you want to dress down an outfit, tying a shirt around your waist is one way to achieve a more relaxed look.
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Dress: Splendid
Shirt: J. Crew (similar here)
Shoes: Matisse
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Accessories: Armani sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment