Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Green Flare


What a crazy week it has been. At the worst possible time, right before finals week, my laptop died on me. When I took it to the 'Geniuses' at Apple, they told me that there was a strong chance that my hard drive might be corrupted. And because I have never backed up my files in three years, that was a tough pill to swallow. So word of advice to those as tech-inept as me- back up your data. So now I am sitting here typing on my brother's old laptop as I wait to see whether Apple can fix my laptop.
This past week was also hectic because Christine and Sarah came to visit. Having them in LA was a blast filled with adventures centered around food and pictures. So naturally, I had very little time on my hands. Now that there is some peace and quiet, I finally have time to show you this gorgeous olive gown that I wore last week. I loved the way the skirt flowed as I walked so much that I actually double-dipped and wore it to two events within days of each other. It is not something that I normally do, but since the two occasions were in different locations and with different people, I let myself recycle my outfit.
Thanks for reading! Sarah will be guest blogging for me again this Friday, so check back then!

OUTFIT
Dress: Naven (in pink here and in black here)
Shoes: BCBGMAXAZRIA (similar here)
Handbag: Chanel

3 comments:

  1. Updating your backup files should be done regularly because you never know when a corruption in your software might hit. It's unfortunate that you never kept a backup, but it's a lesson learned, nonetheless. Anyway, you look so lovely in your outfit. I love it! Thanks for sharing that, Melissa! All the best to you! :)

    Lillian Walker @ TaylorWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your olive gown is so lovely! It was happened to me also, my laptop was corrupted and I have nothing saved. But glad that the IT technician made it. A big thanks to him. Lessons learned already. Now, I backed up my files already. For morelong gown and dresses, shop only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/women-dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything hit by acid can be melted into sludge by the secondary effects, or at least badly pitted and burned Marlboro Cigarettes. Vehicle tires may flatten. Armor can be reduced by -1 to both Ballistic and Impact ratings by being melted and burned Tobacco Store. If the spellcaster chooses to cast the spell with a Damage Code of D Newport Cigarettes, even firearms can be corroded into junk Marlboro Menthol.

    ReplyDelete