Monday, April 21, 2014

In Full Bloom


Spring is here and so is my blog! A must-have for spring is a floral dress, and this one captures the whimsical nature of the season beautifully. I paired the dress with a couple of simple bracelets and my beloved Zara heels.
Although it has been a couple of months since I last blogged, I have been keeping up with what is up and coming in the fashion industry. Back in January I joined Relapse Clothing, a LA startup that gives members access to an 'infinite closet' of dresses. For $50 a month, members send in dresses that they do not wear or want anymore and get the same number of dresses in return that are new to them picked out by personal stylists. And for those of you who have followed my blog in the past, you know how much I love, love dresses. Relapse has been a savior to my bank account and has introduced me to a new way to discover fashion. This Joie dress that I am wearing here was picked out by my Relapse stylists, Mollie and Lauren, who know my style to a T. For those of you interested in the company, here is a link to their website.  
This peacock wanted in on the picture and he got it.
Thanks for reading! Check back on Wednesday for my next post.
OUTFIT
Dress: Joie
Shoes: Zara (previously seen here)
Accessories: Armani sunglasses, BaubleBar bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment