Friday, January 17, 2014

Chanel Three Ways, Part 3: Feather Finale


 Today, I combined two of my favorite things: feathers and crop tops. I have always thought that ostrich feathers were glamourous, so I was excited to pair this ostrich feather skirt with my Chanel bag. I transformed my Chanel bag yet again by tucking the chain in and wearing it as a clutch, which is perfect for special events. Seriously, this bag is so versatile. On top, I wore a long-sleeved crop top (with thumbholes!), which I think provides a good balance to the short skirt and sandal heels. I especially love the thumbholes, which makes me want to throw on some sweatpants and watch an episode of Parks & Rec with a cup of hot tea in my hand. This outfit (ostrich one, not sweatpants one) is made for that special dinner with that special someone who can appreciate your special sense of style.
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: Blue Life
Bottom: Milly (similar here)
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Zara
Accessories: Gorjana necklace and rings

No comments:

Post a Comment