Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Floral Dress and Strappy Sandals


One of my favorite style icons at the moment is Kate Middleton. She is gorgeous both inside and out, and one of the things that makes her so relatable is her affinity towards recycling outfits. I definitely see myself doing the same thing, but in a slightly different way. Last week, I wore a Joie floral dress paired with my Zara sandals. This week, I wore another floral dress, this one from Anine Bing, with the same strappy sandals. I just cannot get enough of these type of dresses! It is not necessarily a bad trait to find yourself gravitating towards the same outfit pairings. For me, if you feel confident in what you are wearing, nothing can stop you.   
 
OUTFIT
Dress: Anine Bing
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton

1 comment:

  1. While searching for some gorgeous footwear’s, i found your blog. In this blog you have shared amazing and stylish Strappy Sandals which adds grace to overall look. I really just love it. Mostly girls prefer strappy sandals because these are very comfortable to wear. You can try out these sandals for the summer wears. These sandals are designed exceptionally and with the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete