Friday, April 25, 2014

Back in Black


There is nothing more flattering than a black dress. This fit-and-flare one by Rory Beca is no exception as it also manages to stay away from being boring. In addition, the hemline is high enough for me to warrant pairing it with booties. Being 5'5'', I am constantly wary of 'cutting off' my legs and looking disproportionate. Dresses, without alteration, usually hit me right above the knee. In those cases, I tend to wear heels to elongate my legs. And while I will never have those 'miles for days' legs, I can pull off the dress-and-booties look with a higher hemline like with this dress. 
--------------------------
Also, if you guys have time, you should check out Bloomingdales this weekend. They are having an AMAZING sale in stores. You get to take an additional 40% off already-reduced items AND $25 off every $100 you spend. And the items are super cute! I spotted a beautiful Vince leather top in a size 2 on sale from $550 down to $70. I would have gotten it if it was one size larger. They also have a sale going on online, but the discounts are not as steep as they are in stores.
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Dress: Rory Beca (similar here)
Shoes: rag & bone
Accessories: Armani sunglasses, BaubleBar bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice blog looking gorgeous can you please update some ladies shoes .
    woman shoes

    ReplyDelete