Friday, January 10, 2014

Crazy Pants and Sparkly Shoes


 I wear a lot of black these days. As in, head-to-toe black. But occasionally, I like to throw a bold print in the mix. Whether it comes in the form of colorful bracelets, a bright bag, or patterned pants, an accent piece adds some fun energy to an outfit.
 I chose to pair my all-black outfit with what one might call 'crazy' pants. I personally love the vibrant colors and loud design. But these pants have gotten mixed reviews from my friends. My boyfriend, Blaine, thought that the pattern looked like "Looney Tunes threw up on them." My friend, Eni, told me that she had to "get back to me on the pants." My sister, Christine, approved of them after she found out that they were Clover Canyon. And when I asked my roommate, Aleena, whether she liked the pants, she avoided answering the question altogether and instead said, "There are fractals on your pants." I love hearing differing opinions on my clothing choices. It reminds me that fashion is exciting and there is no 'right' formula to creating the perfect outfit.
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: J. Crew
Sweater: Brandy Melville
Bottom: Clover Canyon (similar here)
Shoes: kate spade new york
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment