Monday, January 13, 2014

Chanel Three Ways, Part 1: Casual Daytime


 As you know, I like versatility in my clothes. I got this Chanel bag for Christmas and it is turning out to be a very useful piece in my closet. This week, I will show you a couple of ways you can style this beautiful piece of leather. Since I have been in LA (not including Caltech), I have noticed that the typical 20-something year old tends to wear an outfit consisting of a baggy sweater, skinny jeans/pants, booties, and a crossbody. A crossbody is the perfect hassle-free bag to keep your essentials all in one place while still having both hands free; one hand to sip your green tea smoothie and the other to sift through the clothing racks at Planet Blue. Here is my version of the casual Cali look.    
 
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: Vince
Bottom: Rich & Skinny
Shoes: rag & bone
Bag: Chanel (available in stores)
Accessories: Armani sunglasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment