Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ballin' in Black


It amazes me to think how constantly my style evolves. Naturally, I have wardrobe staples that are immune to those changes such as my blazers, chambray shirts, and cardigans. But if you would have asked me a year ago whether I would even consider wearing a beanie, my answer would have been a firm NO. Beanies seemed too streetwear for my liking. Now one year later, I find myself reaching for this beanie whenever I go out.
You can wear beanies with basically anything. Usually, I will pair it with a casual sweater and pants. But I find that I can dress it up with a pencil skirt and heels for a polished-yet-not-polished look. I am still playing around with other ways to style my beanie. 
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: True Grit
Bottom: Nookie
Shoes: kate spade new york
Accessories: Brain Lichtenberg beanie, Rebecca Minkoff clutch (previously seen here), BaubleBar rings (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment