Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holidays (w/ Leather!)


 Seriously, what day is it? I thought today was Saturday. As I did yesterday. And the day before... I guess being on vacation without homework deadlines has caused me to lose track of time. But now that I am back in St. Louis, my sense of time is slowly coming back. For instance, I am pretty sure today is Friday. But enough with this stream of consciousness. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and here is my latest post. :) 
A leather jacket is basically a requirement in a girl's closet or on a girl's must-have list. And I mean a real one. My sister, Christine, was lucky enough to snatch one up for me at the Joie sample sale in New York earlier this month. And the best part was that it was only $150! As genuine leather jackets usually cost $600-$1000, this find was worth every penny. Leather jackets are very versatile. They can be dressed down or up. I like to pair it with jeans and booties for a lunch date or with black pants and heels for a night out. I also like to throw it over a girly dress for an edgier look. There are numerous ways to style a leather jacket, so it is worth the investment.
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Dress: Parker  
Outerwear: Joie (sample sale)
Shoes: rag & bone

1 comment:

  1. These spells create a powerful corrosive that sprays the target, causing terrible burns and eating away organic and metallic material. Anyone in full-body armor treated to resist toxic materials (like a firefighter's suit) takes no damage Cigarettes Online. The acid creates a cloud of thick, choking fumes: add +4 to all target numbers for those in the affected area for the rest of the Combat Turn. The affected area is also considered treacherous ground for the rest of the Combat Turn Marlboro Lights.

    ReplyDelete