Friday, December 20, 2013

Crop-date


I have recently gained an appreciation for crop tops. You can pair crop tops with almost anything you would wear with a normal tank. For me, that means with a high-waisted skirt (i.e. pencil, bandage, etc.) or slouchy pants (i.e. what I am wearing in this post). For those who are not comfortable with showing too much skin, this is a safe way to show some skin without feeling overexposed. You just have to make sure that the sliver of exposed skin is, well, a sliver. You know your body best, so I suggest playing around with the amount of skin that makes you feel the most sexy. And I promise you that you do not need a six-pack to pull off crop tops.  

Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: BP.
Bottom: rag & bone (Thanks Christine!)
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Coach
Accessories: Gorjana bracelet, kate spade new york necklace (sold out), Armani sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment