Friday, June 6, 2014

Midi Skirt

Happy Friday! Sarah is back with another guest blog post, this time about her trip to LA. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first "real" trip to Los Angeles (besides spending a day passing through or for college visits), so I wanted to soak up as much as I could in a week. Of course most of our plans revolved around food, but besides all of the countless restaurants I got to try and the friends that I got to hang out with, I loved all of the sight-seeing I got to do. One of my favorite excursions actually took place on my last day there when we went to the Huntington Gardens. And what better place to wear a bright, printed skirt?
I have found the website asos.com to be a great resource for reasonably-priced, good quality pieces.  It's especially great if you're looking for more trendy styles.
A big shout out to Melissa and her roommates for being such great hosts. Thanks for an awesome trip! <3
OUTFIT
Bottom: asos
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Steve Madden (old)
Accessories: kate spade new york earrings

2 comments:

  1. You are so lovely in your midi skirt. I don't wear skirts because I am not that long legged like you. I used to wear jeans, sneakers, and a sports shirt for women. This casual dress made me comfortable.

    ReplyDelete