Friday, September 27, 2013

Summer Thoughts

Although it is technically fall, my mind still thinks it is summer because school has not begun for me yet. But now with all of a weekend separating the glory days of summer from my massive junior-year workload, I have to say goodbye to summer and hello to a new school year. 
One designer that I always associate with summer is Lilly Pulitzer. Her designs are whimsical and full of color. And this romper by her reminds me of days by the lake and nights around the fire eating blacker-than-black marshmallows. 
I have not been able to find a reasonably-priced romper that fit me well until this one. Because I am short, most of the ones that I tried on in the past made my thighs look twice their actual size. And a piece of advice to those considering buying a romper: stay away from polyester. You will most likely look like an oompa loompa.  
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! I am currently driving up my car to Pasadena, so I hope to be rested before classes start on Monday. And speaking of Monday... be on the lookout for another post.

OUTFIT
Romper: Lilly Pulitzer 
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Accessories: BaubleBar necklace (sold out), BaubleBar bracelet, Emporio Armani sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment