Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Slit, Two Slit

Happy Wednesday!
I absolutely adore maxi dresses. But what has intrigued me for quite some time now is the concept of not a single-slit maxi dress, but a double-slit maxi dress. Unlike a traditional maxi dress, a double-slit maxi adds a dramatic touch to a classic piece. The dramatic flair is most apparent in the wind when the middle panel of the skirt flows back between the legs, thereby exposing them and showing them off. I am such a huge fan of this style that I, in addition to this dress, added a double-slit maxi skirt to my closet.   
The bold print of the dress requires little accessorizing, so I decided to go with a pair of cuffs. In general, I like to keep my accessories to a minimum because I prefer to let my clothes speak for themselves. And because I'm a college student with only so much in my bank account. 
Thanks for reading guys! Check back on Friday for a new post.

OUTFIT
Dress: Blu Moon
Shoes: Zara
Accessories: BaubleBar bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment