Monday, May 5, 2014

Workout Gear

Bikini season is all-year round in LA, but for everyone else, it is right around the corner. Hence, it is time to start toning up with Tone It Up's Bikini Series. My friend, Julia, recommended this 8-week fitness plan to me, and so far, I am enjoying it. The series started last week, but it's not too late to sign up and start working up a sweat. Not only does the series craft workout routines for you, which are typically short and fun, they also offer up yummy recipes and more. I really enjoyed last week's bikini body routine, which you can take a look at below.
When I go to the gym, I like to wear colorful clothing to keep me energized. I don't care what the naysayers say, but I love, love, love Lululemon athletic gear. Lululemon makes the cutest workout gear with an abundance of vibrant colors. Here, I am wearing an all-Lulu outfit (minus the shoes) including my favorite sports bra. Because I don't 'love' the thought of exercising, wearing clothing that makes me feel cheerful and confident helps motivate me to go to the gym and pick up those free weights.  
Check out last week's bikini body routine and thanks for reading!

OUTFIT
Top: Lululemon
Bottom: Lululemon (similar here)
Shoes: Nike
Bra: Lululemon (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment