Friday, May 2, 2014

Boyfriend Blazer


As some of you know, I am not much of a jeans person. I was flipping through my blog and I am pretty sure that the last time I posted an outfit with jeans was in May of last year- and those were not even my jeans! But I make some exceptions, this time being one of them. I just got this Helmut Lang blazer at the Bloomingdales mega sale and I am in serious love. I have been looking for a structured, but loose, black blazer for some time now. So when I found it on the sale rack, I immediately scooped it up. This boyfriend-style blazer is the ultimate versatile piece; you can dress it up with heels and a dress or your can keep it daytime casual with a tank top and jeans. I kind of did a bit of both by pairing some sparkly black heels with jeans and a cropped tank. I can definitely see myself spending a day in Old Pas in this outfit, though I'd have to swap the heels for some sneakers.   
Thanks for reading!
OUTFIT
Top: Rachel Pally tank, Helmut Lang blazer
Bottom: Siwy (similar here)
Shoes: kate spade new york (similar here)
Bag: Chanel
Accessories: J. Crew bangle, vintage sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment