Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A quick hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Melissa. For me, fashion is a form of expression. I find inspiration from the outdoors, cultures, artwork, food, and my friends. Follow me as I play with fashion in order to find my true personal style.
Currently, I am a sophomore undergraduate student at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, CA pursuing a double major in applied math and economics. As a college student, I am constantly looking for fashion deals and I know all too well about buying clothes under a tight budget.
I can't wait to share tips and snapshots with you!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. As your proud mother, I am so happy to see your fashion site. You are so pretty, charming and natural and you put my dream into reality. I trust that every girls or ladies love fashion. I admire that you are brave enough to show your fashion and share it with others.

    Even thogugh you are still science-mind smart girl with huge assignments to finish on daily base, you still have time to do things you enjoyed. That is great. Melissa, I just let you know that mom will be your cheerleader for what ever you are doing. I trust my girl's judgement. love, your mother.

    ReplyDelete